The Management Board of Sescom S.A. (“the Company”, “the Issuer”) shall inform that Ordinary General Shareholders Meeting of Sescom by Resolution No. 18 on 30 March 2021 elected the Company’s Supervisory Board for another term of office on the basis of 10 Section of the Finance Minister’s Regulation of 20 April 2018 on current and periodic information transmitted by securities issuers and conditions for acknowledgment of equivalence of information required by legal regulations of a non-member state.
The Ordinary General Shareholders Meeting of Sescom elected current members of Supervisory Board for the next three-year term of office.
Elected members of Supervisory Board:
- Krzysztof Pietkun – Member of the Supervisory Board,
- Adam Protasiuk – Member of the Supervisory Board,
- Tomasz Matczuk – Member of the Supervisory Board,
- Dariusz Wieczorek – Member of the Supervisory Board,
- Wojciech Szabunio – Member of the Supervisory Board.
Legal Basis: Article 56.1.2. of the Public Offering Act – current and periodic information
Signatures of the Company’s representatives:
Sławomir Halbryt – President of the Management Board