The Management Board of Sescom S.A. (“the Company”, “the Issuer”) informs about the adoption of
the Strategy of Sescom Capital Group for 2020 – 2030 (“the Strategy”).
The main financial and organizational objectives are:
1) to achieve EBITDA 35 mln PLN (adjusted for unusual, extraordinary incidents, compensations and subsidies) in the financial year 2024/2025,
2) to generate 30% revenue from services billed for results instead of man-hours settlements,
3) to reduce carbon footprint by 20% by 2023,
4) to create a global technical and technological ecosystem composed of 10.000 companies (partners and subcontractors) which delivers constantly updated value for FM market.
In order to meet the objectives mentioned above, the Company allocate about 123 mln PLN to investments:
1) 80 mln PLN to acquisitions,
2) 30 mln PLN to investments on new technologies and R&D,
3) 13 mln PLN to human capital development.
The Management Board of the Issuer recognizes the adoption of the Strategy as an important event that may affect further development of the Sescom Capital Group in the forthcoming 10 years.
Legal Basis: Article 17(1) MAR – confidential information
Signatures of the Company’s representatives:
Sławomir Halbryt – President of the Management Board