The Management Board of Sescom S.A. (“the Company”, “the Issuer”) informs about receiving an information about registration on 2 August 2021 the share capital increase of affiliated company – Bałtyckie Centrum Transferu Technologii S.A. (“BCTT”, “SES Hydrogen”) in the National Court Register, VII Department, Gdańsk-Północ District Court.
The increase of the share capital was a result of an adoption of a resolution on an increase in the share capital of BCTT by the General Shareholders Meeting of 9 June 2021. According the resolution, the share capital of BCTT was increased by 2.600.000 PLN to 2.700.000 PLN through the creation of:
- 463.000 new B series shares of a nominal value of 1 PLN each,
- 137.000 new C series shares of a nominal value of 1 PLN each.
B series and C series shares are bearer and preferred shares with the right to 2 votes per 1 share at the general shareholders meeting.
2.463.000 shares were covered by the Issuer as follows:
- 463.000 new B series shares by non-cash contribution including:
- establishing the licenses for BCTT allowing use of inventions which are intellectual properties covered by following patents: “Hydrogen and oxygen generator”, “Set of hydrogen and oxygen generator”, “Set of steam boiler”, and an invention currently being under patent application – “Set of hydrogen heating boiler”,
- transferring to BCTT rights to the intellectual property created by Sescom under the projects concerning hydrogen technologies development,
- transferring to BCTT rights to hydrogen technologies projects: electrolyser and hydrogen heating boiler,
with total value of assets including in non-cash contribution amounts to 1.463.987,33 PLN.
- 1.000.000 new C series shares were covered by cash.
The rest of remaining C series shares were covered by Project Evolution Sp. z o.o. headquartered in Gdańsk, which is the subsidiary of Sławomir Halbryt who also acts as a Chairman of the Board of Sescom and owns directly and indirectly 63,39% share in voting rights at the General Shareholders Meeting of the Issuer.
Before the share capital increase of BCTT, the Issuer owned 30.000 shares entitling to 30% of votes at the General Shareholders Meeting of BCTT and 30% share in the share capital of BCTT. After the share capital increase, the Issuer owns 2.493.000 shares entitling to 92,33% of votes at the General Shareholders Meeting of BCTT and 92,33% share in the share capital of BCTT.
The new company name of the BCTT – SES Hydrogen, was registered together with the increase of the share capital.
As a result of the increase in the share capital, SES Hydrogen became the subsidiary of Sescom S.A.
Legal Basis: Article 17(1) MAR – confidential information
Signatures of the Company’s representatives:
Sławomir Halbryt – President of the Management Board