The Management Board of Sescom SA (“the Company”, “the Issuer”), with reference to ESPI report No 13/2020 from 8 May 2020, informs that the Issuer terminated the share buyback programme (“Share Buyback Programme”) 30 September 2020, acting in accordance with the content of the Resolution of the Management Board from 8 May 2020. The Management Board provides the summary of transactions conducted during the Share Buyback Programme (since 8th May to 30th September 2020):
– kind of transaction: purchase of Sescom SA shares with an ISIN code PLSESCM00013,
– number of purchased shares: 815 shares,
– nominal price of 1 share: PLN 1,
– average purchase price of 1 share: PLN 19,34,
– total price of purchased shares: PLN 15.761,60,
– number of votes arising from purchased shares: 815 votes,
– participation of the purchased shares in the equity capital: 0,0388%,
– participation of the purchased shares in total number of votes: 0,0286%,
– total number of own shares belonging to the Issuer after settling the purchase: 50.815,
– total participation of own shares belonging to the Issuer in the equity capital: 2,4198%,
– total participation of own shares belonging to the Issuer in total number of votes: 1,7830%.
The Company informed about conducted transactions by ESPI reports: 14/2020, 15/2020, 16/2020, 20/2020, 21/2020, 22/2020.
Legal Basis: Other regulations (Article 2(3) of the Commission delegated regulation No 2016/1052 of 8 March 2016)
Signatures of the Company’s representatives:
Sławomir Halbryt – President of the Management Board