The Management Board of Sescom SA (“the Company”, “the Issuer”) informs that the Issuer purchased the shares of Sescom SA between 13-15 May 2020, by exercising the right arising from the content of Resolution No. 22 of 16 March 2020 of the Ordinary General Shareholders Meeting of Sescom and the resolution of 8 May 2020 of the Management Board of Sescom concerning the initiating the share buyback programme (“Share Buyback Programme”).
Detailed information concerning completed transactions:
– kind of transaction: purchase of Sescom SA shares with an ISIN code PLSESCM00013,
– number of purchased shares: 200 shares,
– nominal price of 1 share: PLN 1,
– average purchase price of 1 share: PLN 18,69,
– total price of purchased shares: PLN 3.738,
– number of votes arising from purchased shares: 200 votes,
– participation of the purchased shares in the equity capital: 0,0095%,
– participation of the purchased shares in total number of votes: 0,0070%,
– total number of own shares belonging to the Issuer after settling the purchase: 50.200,
– total participation of own shares belonging to the Issuer in the equity capital: 2,3905%,
– total participation of own shares belonging to the Issuer in total number of votes: 1,7614%.
The list of transactions was attached to this ESPI Report.
The Company informed about initiating the Share Buyback Programme by ESPI report 13/2020 from 8 May 2020.
Legal Basis: Other regulations – Article 2(3) of the Commission delegated regulation No 2016/1052 of 8 March 2016
Signatures of the Company’s representatives:
Sławomir Halbryt – President of the Management Board