The Management Board of Sescom SA (“the Company”, “the Issuer”) informs that the Issuer purchased the shares of Sescom SA 29 May 2020, by exercising the right arising from the content of Resolution No. 22 of 16 March 2020 of the Ordinary General Shareholders Meeting of Sescom and the resolution of 8 May 2020 of the Management Board of Sescom concerning the initiating the share buyback programme (“Share Buyback Programme”).
Detailed information concerning completed transactions:
– kind of transaction: purchase of Sescom SA shares with an ISIN code PLSESCM00013,
– number of purchased shares: 45 shares,
– nominal price of 1 share: PLN 1,
– average purchase price of 1 share: PLN 20,00,
– total price of purchased shares: PLN 900,00,
– number of votes arising from purchased shares: 45 votes,
– participation of the purchased shares in the equity capital: 0,0021%,
– participation of the purchased shares in total number of votes: 0,0016%,
– total number of own shares belonging to the Issuer after settling the purchase: 50.430,
– total participation of own shares belonging to the Issuer in the equity capital: 2,4014%,
– total participation of own shares belonging to the Issuer in total number of votes: 1,7695%.
The list of transactions was attached to this ESPI Report.
The Company informed about initiating the Share Buyback Programme by ESPI report 13/2020 from 8 May 2020.
The Company informs, that due to the beginning of the closed period related to the publication of the semi-annual report, the Issuer will have stopped purchasing the shares under Share Buyback Programme by 29 June 2020.
Attachment: The list of transactions
Legal Basis: Other regulations (Article 2(3) of the Commission delegated regulation No 2016/1052 of 8 March 2016
Signatures of the Company’s representatives:
Sławomir Halbryt – President of the Management Board