The Management Board of Sescom SA (“the Company”, “the Issuer”) informs that the Issuer purchased the shares of Sescom SA since 6 to 10 July 2020, by exercising the right arising from the content of Resolution No. 22 of 16 March 2020 of the Ordinary General Shareholders Meeting of Sescom and the resolution of 8 May 2020 of the Management Board of Sescom concerning the initiating the share buyback programme (“Share Buyback Programme”).
Detailed information concerning completed transactions:
– kind of transaction: purchase of Sescom SA shares with an ISIN code PLSESCM00013,
– number of purchased shares: 73 shares,
– nominal price of 1 share: PLN 1,
– average purchase price of 1 share: PLN 19,46,
– total price of purchased shares: PLN 1.420,30,
– number of votes arising from purchased shares: 73 votes,
– participation of the purchased shares in the equity capital: 0,0035%,
– participation of the purchased shares in total number of votes: 0,0026%,
– total number of own shares belonging to the Issuer after settling the purchase: 50.503,
– total participation of own shares belonging to the Issuer in the equity capital: 2,4049%,
– total participation of own shares belonging to the Issuer in total number of votes: 1,7720%.
The list of transactions was attached to this ESPI Report.
The Company informed about initiating the Share Buyback Programme by ESPI report 13/2020 from 8 May 2020.
Legal Basis: Other regulations (Article 2(3) of the Commission delegated regulation No 2016/1052 of 8 March 2016
Signatures of the Company’s representatives:
Sławomir Halbryt – President of the Management Board